A network of river and sea ports offers a unique possibility to broaden the list of target destinations. The potential of river and sea transport is mainly in the optimisation of costs and transport capacities. In many cases it is anyhow also the only possibility to transport given cargo, mainly with oversized consignments.
- direct/indirect transhipment in Ports Bratislava and Komárno
- a fleet of 106 river vessels of the company Slovenská plavba a prístavy a.s. including crews
- close connection of Ports Bratislava and Komárno with the ports Reni, Ismail, Constanta a Galati
- transports through the ports Hamburg, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Koper and Rijeka
- optimal transport project including services according to the needs of the customer
- customs declaration services and provision of customs debt
- complex forwarding consulting